Are you ready to capture the opportunity of digitalization and to do business in the digital moment? Join the SAP Financial Services Forum, which takes place in London, 4-5 July 2017. Now in its sixth year, the event brings together over 500 banking and insurance delegates, fintechs, key partners and SAP financial services leaders and experts from over 40 countries. The event looks into the opportunities and benefits that digitalisation delivers and explores how disruptive technologies like AI, machine learning, blockchain, open APIs and cloud can be used by financial services companies to create value for their customers and win in the digital era.
We are delighted to announce that five FSI-relevant startups from the SAP Startup Focus Program will be joining us at the Grange St Paul’s Hotel, where the event takes place. Namely:
- Bankhawk Analytics: Aim to transform Financial Management by providing Analytics Technology, Market Intelligence and Banking and Payments expertise to put finance executives in control
- Meteo Protect: an insurance and reinsurance broker with the largest team in Europe dedicated to weather risk management. They have developed Vivaldi, a risk assessment and hedging with a global weather database and pricing platform. It is offered to insurance companies, brokers and cooperatives who want to distribute weather hedging to their clients and affiliates.
- Quantiply: a cognitive intelligence company that delivers artificial intelligence(AI) powered financial crime, risk, and compliance software solutions that address know your customer(KYC), anti-money laundering(AML), sanctions monitoring, and market abuse for regional and global financial institutions and government regulators.
- CosmoKey: Their value proposition is to simplify existing security solutions and put them at the consumer level. CosmoKey solution offers strong customer authentication processes with the addition of a simple credit card like device. An intelligent system and a user-friendly design that improves convenience and security of authentication for both users and administrators.
- Modular Financial: Their solution brings real-time Financial Market data and industry-leading expertise together with powerful database technology, so as to deliver a complete view of the impact of Foreign Currency variation on a business.
Register now to see how the SAP FSI Forum will help business leaders develop their vision and their practical toolkit to make digitalisation happen now in order to win in the digital moment.